Current students may have the opportunity to stay in the same room/residence hall and must fill out an application to do so. In order to be eligible to reserve your current room you must meet the following criteria:
- The room you are seeking to fill is a double or triple and is not designated for first year students or theme housing (see designated areas below).
- Single rooms are NOT permitted in the Same Room Reservation Process
- One person must currently live in the room requested for next year.
- ALL prospective roommates have to currently live in the same residence hall requested for next year.
- Eichenauer Hall is reserved by DOUBLE ROOMS, not as quads. Therefore, students looking to reserve their current room in Eichenauer must meet the above criteria for one specific room and cannot reserve an entire suite unless one student in each room of the suite stays AND the other two students joining the suite are currently living in Eichenauer.
In order to complete the process all prospective roommates must sign this application. Partially filled rooms (e.g., you have only two people for a triple) will not be allowed. Student Affairs will decide who will remain in a room if all current roommates want to live there, but not together. That decision will be based upon the following criteria:
- seniority by class level - if both students have a prospective roommate selected
- the first resident to find a prospective roommate
- a random selection done by the College.
The areas not eligible for Same Room Reservation for the 2021-2022 academic year are:
FIRST-YEAR STUDENT HOUSING
Russell Hall (entire hall)
Shaw Hall (entire hall)
Galbreath Hall (1st and 2nd floors)
Browne Hall (1st and 2nd floors)
Berlin Village Townhouses