There is NO housing deposit required to participate in the housing selection process. Each spring semester, each student participates in the housing selection process in some or way. An example schedule of our Housing Selection Process is as follows:
- Berlin Village Townhouse Application
- ADA Housing Accommodation Priority Application
- New Incoming Students begin Housing Process
- Fill out New Student Checklist
- Fraternity and Sorority Housing
- Same Room Reservation Applications
- Late March
- Room Selection In-Person Process
- New Incoming Student Housing Assignments Assigned
Please note this is subject to change year to year.
If you need to cancel your housing assignment or change your residency status the priority deadline is June 1. After this date, applications and cancellations are subject to a $125 administrative fee.