Skip To Content

Students wishing to live with at least one parent in the permanent home and commute to Westminster are asked to complete a Change to Commuter Status Request. Additionally, a student must be living within a 50 mile radius of the College to be eligible for commuter status. Students wishing to commute the following academic year should notify the Student Affairs Office of their intention by June 1. Notification after June 1 will result in a contract breakage fee of $125.

Once the request has been approved, the commuting student will receive a letter confirming their commuting status. The business and financial aid offices will be notified, and adjustments to the student's bill will be made accordingly.

Incoming students are not required to submit the Change to Commuter Status.  The New Student Booklet or Transfer Housing Letter contain instructions for incoming students who wish to commute.  These packets are mailed out each May and will contain information that must be returned to the Student Affairs Office.

Commuter Status Request (.pdf, 105K)
Download the above form to submit a request to change to commuter status.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.