In order for you to have a standing housing accommodation with us, you will need to fill out an application process. There are two parts to the applications, one that is filled out by a student and another filled out by the physician. Both of these forms will need to be completed and turned in for an application to be reviewed. Additionally, please know there is more paperwork needed for Emotional Support Animals.

If you would like these applications, please reach out to Faith Craig at