All resident students are required to purchase a new meal plan every semester. There are 8 available meal plans in 3 pricing tiers. Each tier level offers you the choice of a fixed number of meals per week and some Flex Dollars OR a completely Flex Dollar plan.
Consider the following points in making your meal plan selection:
- First year students are limited to one of three plans; Titan 17, Titan 10 or Titan 7.
- There are 102 board days in the fall semester and 103 board days in the spring semester; your meal plan should provide enough meals or Flex Dollars to feed you for that period of time. In the Meal Plan Choices brochure consider the questions under the heading "Which plan is for me?"
- The fixed number of meals offered per week can only be used in Duff Student Restaurant.
- Flex Dollars can be used in Duff Student Restaurant, The TUB Food Court and The Titan Club (WOW).
- Flex Dollars are different than Titan Dollars. For more information about Titan Dollars see the Titan Card section.
- You may request your Flex Dollar balance after every transaction and you can also check your Flex Dollar balance online.
- If you run out of Flex Dollars you can add more to your account in the Titan Card Office. The charge is added to the Student Account and must be paid immediately. Payment can be made to the Titan Card Office or on CASHNet by choosing payment option: PAYBILL.
- Flex Dollars from the Fall semester will carry over to the Spring semester, as long as you remain a resident student and purchase a meal plan for the Spring semester. All Flex Dollars will be forfeited at the end of the Spring semester.
- Meal plan changes can be made in the Titan Card Office for a limited period of time during the first week of class each semester.
Additional information about Dining Services
can be found on their website.
Questions regarding your Meal Plan should be directed to the Titan Card Coordinator, Barb Linebaugh at 724-946-6071 or email@example.com
or the Business Manager, Janet Smith at 724-946-7139 or firstname.lastname@example.org