All resident students are required to purchase a new meal plan every semester. Consider the following points when making your meal plan selection:
- First year students are limited to one of four plans; Titan 17, Titan 10, Titan 7 or Titan 5. See the 2016-17 Meal Plan Choices Brochure for First Year Students for details.
- There are 9 available meal plans in 3 pricing tiers for returning students. See the 2016-2017 Meal Plan Choices Brochure for Returning Students for details.
- The fixed number of meals offered per week can only be used in Duff Student Restaurant.
- Dine Dollars can be used in Duff Student Restaurant, The TUB Food Court and The Titan Club.
- Dine Dollars are different than Titan Dollars. For more information about Titan Dollars see the Titan Card section.
- You may request your Dine Dollar balance after every transaction and you can also check your Dine Dollar balance online.
- If you run out of Dine Dollars you can add more to your account in the Titan Card Office. The charge is added to the Student Account and must be paid immediately. Payment can be made to the Titan Card Office or on CASHNet by choosing payment option: PAYBILL.
- Dine Dollars from the Fall semester will carry over to the Spring semester, as long as you remain a resident student and purchase a meal plan for the Spring semester. All Dine Dollars will be forfeited at the end of the Spring semester.
- Meal plan changes can be made in the Titan Card Office for a limited period of time during the first week of class each semester.
Additional information about Dining Services can be found on their website.
Questions regarding your Meal Plan should be directed to the Titan Card Coordinator, Barb Linebaugh at 724-946-6071 or email@example.com or the Business Manager, Janet Smith at 724-946-7139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.