Participants can select up to three breakout sessions from the below. The associated handout contains a description of each breakout session.
- Facilitating cross-disciplinary communication: a case study approach using immediate feedback-assessment techniques
- Guiding team-based project work using a project management framework
- Using general education requirements to teach basic teamwork and leadership skills
- Making teamwork-intensive courses work: logistics that promote teams not just groups
- Introducing your students to the basics of problem-solving and team-building
- Integrating cross-disciplinary problem-solving into your course