If you have been placed into Berlin Village for the 2020-2021 academic year, you will be receiving the information below via email. Please be sure to read it carefully and reach out to the Student Affairs Office if you have questions.
Every student must pay the $300 deposit at the Business Office by cash or check. Checks should be made out to Westminster College (Berlin Village Deposit in the memo section). You may also pay with a credit card through CashNet, just be sure to select the Berlin Village Deposit option.
- One application per group of four students of the same sex is due in hard copy to The Office of Student Affairs in the McKelvey Campus Center by 4:30 pm on Thursday, February 27th, 2020.
- Applicants receiving a placement in the Berlin Village Townhouses will be emailed by WC email on Friday, March 6th, 2020.
- If you pay in person, please be sure to keep the receipt they give you. You will need to bring the receipt to the Student Affairs Office when you sign the lease. If you have paid via CashNet or a check was sent on your behalf, we will receive a list from the Business Office.
- Lease signing will start the week of March 16th, 2020 and all leases must be signed (and therefore, deposits paid) by Friday, March 20th at 4:30 pm. Please come to the Student Affairs Office (with your deposit receipt) to sign the lease. You will receive a copy of the lease and The Berlin Village Guide to Living for your records.
- Please discuss the bedroom placements with your group. When you sign your lease, we will ask you for your bedroom assignment.
- Every student accepted to Berlin Village must pay the $300. If you are only living at Berlin Village for one semester, you still need to pay the full deposit and sign the lease by the dates outlined above. If you are a current resident at Berlin Village you do not need to pay the deposit. Your current deposit will be held over for next year.
- If one (or more) member(s) of your group fails to pay the deposit and sign the lease by Friday, March 20th, the application will be considered withdrawn and the group will be removed from their townhose placement and the next group on the waitlist will be contacted.