The purpose of the Interfraternity Council (IFC) is to:
1. promote the interests of the College.
2. promote the interests of the fraternities represented in the IFC.
3. promote the interests of college fraternities in general.
4. ensure cooperation between the fraternities and the College authorities to the end that the condition of the fraternities and their relations with the College authorities remains positive.
5. ensure cooperation among the fraternities on campus.
6. discuss questions of mutual interest and to present to the fraternities such recommendations and such guidelines as the Council sees fit.