College-Owned Housing

The Westminster College Physical Plant Department is responsible for the administration of keys and locks for all college-owned rental housing. The administration is under the guidance and direction of the College's Senior Accountant. 

A work order for the repair of rental locks, lost or broken keys, or additional keys should be submitted to the College's Senior Accountant.