All students are required to live in the college residence halls during their four years at Westminster College.
Exceptions to this policy are as follows:
- Student is living at the permanent home with at least one parent.
- Student has reached the age of 23.
- Student has a serious medical condition that cannot be accommodated in college housing. A medical assessment from the student's medical physician is required, and allergies and respiratory problems are not considered sufficient for excuse from the housing requirement.
- Student has resided in a residence hall at least four years.
- Student is given permission by Student Affairs Office to live in fraternity house. Student members of fraternities wishing to live in the chapter house must be at least a junior, have a 2.0 GPA or higher, and be in good social standing.
- Student receives permission by Student Affairs Office to live off campus through the Off Campus Lottery.
- Students who wish to be exempt from the College's housing requirement should contact the Student Affairs Office for further instructions.